The Office of Children and Family Services (OCFS) is thrilled to announce that the Child Care Stabilization Grant application is now open! This funding opportunity is available through the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) and the Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations (CRRSA) Act and allocates over one (1) billion dollars to support the child care community.
If you answer yes to all the questions below, your program is eligible to receive these funds:
• Is your child care program either an OCFS licensed/registered, DOHMH permitted Article 47, or an enrolled legally exempt group (enrolled with an enrollment agency)?
• Was your license/registration/permit/enrollment issued on or before March 11, 2021?
• Is your program currently open, or will your program be open by September 20, 2021?
• If your program is currently closed due to COVID-19, will your program reopen within 30 days of your Stabilization grant application submission?
• Is your program in good standing with OCFS or DOHMH (see the attached Statement of Grant Opportunity for the definition of good standing)?
For more information or to apply, please visit: https://ocfs.ny.gov/main/contracts/funding/COVID-relief/childcare-stabilization/